What Is The Best Vision Correction For You? | Long Island Eye Doctor
Have you ever thought about how to improve your quality of life with the proper eye wear? Think about all the things you do every day and how you can make your visual life easier.
- Everyday Living – Contact Lenses, Eyeglasses, Sunglasses
- Work Environment – Computer eyeglasses (Gunnar Eyewear), Safety Eyewear, Reading glasses
- Tennis- Sports protective eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact lenses
- Golf- Golf Glasses, Contact Lenses, Sunglasses
- Reading- Reading Glasses, Bifocals, Progressives
- Biking- Sun glass wraps for protection with interchangeable lenses, Contact Lenses
- Skiing- Ski Goggles with prescription eyeglass insert, Contact Lenses
- Fishing- Polarized Sunglasses
- Misc Sports- Contact Lenses, Sports safety eyewear
- TV- Single Vision TV Glasses, (in addition to progressives for everyday living)
- Computer- Computer Glasses, Progressives
- Driving- Clear non-glare eyeglasses for night driving, Polarized Sunglasses for daytime. (One for each car)
This is just a thought. What do you think? What special needs do you have that need vision correction. How have you helped your vision today?
Dr. Joel Kestenbaum